Lens of History is a historical wargame design team, currently working on a “ground-up build” series of games focused on operational treatments dealing with the Vietnam War. This series is called Campaigns in Vietnam.
Our first title, having completed playtesting and now in final art and pre-publication layout is:
A Hot Dry Season: Operation Attleboro in War Zone C
Click Here To Preorder at the Legion Wargames, LLC Website!
Game Information Sheet Link
Boardgame Geek Entry Link:
Consimworld Discussion Folder Link:
An upcoming title is in the early stages. It will deal with:
Operation Lam Son 719 in Laos, 1971
Recent Operations, Communiqués and Dispatches:
- Dispatch No. 15: A Hot Dry Season – Strategic Framing, Operational Situation, and the Game as History.
- Dispatch No. 14: A Hot Dry Season – FLASH! – “Mike Force in Trouble!”
- Dispatch No. 13: A Hot Dry Season Meets the Press!
- Dispatch No. 12: A Hot Dry Season “How to Play” – This Concludes This Report
- Dispatch No. 11: Come See A Hot Dry Season – Set Your Dial!
- Dispatch No. 10: Players’ Aid Field Interview on A Hot Dry Season
- Dispatch No. 9: A Hot Dry Season AAR: “Send in the Cavalry!”
- Dispatch No. 8: A Hot Dry Season “How to Play” – And That’s the Way It Is
- Dispatch No. 7: Come See A Hot Dry Season – Live in Technicolor!
- Dispatch No. 6: A Hot Dry Season has Hit the Ground and is Available for Preorder!!
- Dispatch No. 5: Have You Seen Our Counters on the Map?
- Dispatch No. 4: A Hot Dry Season Box Cover Art Released!
- Dispatch No. 3: A Hot Dry Season Game Information Sheet
- Dispatch No.2: A Hot Dry Season has a Home!
- Communiqué No. 3: The United States Army Ground Order of Battle in Operation Attleboro
- Dispatch No.1: A Hot Dry Season – the Designer’s 1966 Audiophilic Playlist
- Operation No. 3: Hide and Seek – Information and ISR in A Hot Dry Season
- Operation No. 2: Commanders Decide – Operational Guidance in A Hot Dry Season
- Operation No. 1: Mapping Attleboro – Research, Framing and Analysis
- Communiqué No. 2: What’s an Attleboro?
- Communiqué No. 1: Whither, Vietnam? Whither, Attleboro?
- Our Principles